Generate EAN-13 in VB.NET

Apr 23, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Recently, I encounter a problem like this: I got two files, one is PDF, the other is
text, the content of text is 10 names of 10 pages in PDF. I want to make the
the name adds to the top of each page in PDF respectively in EAN 13 form. What should I do to achieve this? Thanks for help.

Apr 23, 2012 at 10:40 AM

you may make a barcode from a online barcode generator. And insert generated barcode into you PDF.

Apr 24, 2012 at 4:23 AM

I've never known any barcode generator could be installed in PDF. So far as I know, you have to customize an application with the feature of PDF and barcode generator. If I'm wrong, could someone inform? I'm not sure of this. I'm say this from my experience.

Apr 24, 2012 at 5:25 AM

Please check the EAN-13 Barcode Generation with VB.NET

Apr 24, 2012 at 8:34 AM

Thanks for replies, but I figure this out on my own, first, I generate EAN 13 and saved as image such as GIF, and when I insert the generated EAN 13 into each page of  PDF respectively.

Mar 18, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Yeah, this software can generate EAN-13 in that way, but why not the EAN-13 barcode image cannot be decoded by my barcode decoder? Anyone knows?
Mar 14, 2014 at 9:49 AM
To generate EAN-13 barcode on PDF is availble now as long as you integrate .NET barcode library into your project. But always, barcode software is not support PDF barcode generation.